Instruments Taught: Piano, Singing
- Studied vocal performance on scholarship at UCF
- Teaches pop, rock, classical (opera), classic rock, country, musical theater, gospel, southern gospel, CCM, and R&B
- Teaches a scientifically-based singing curriculum (that delivers vocal range, power, stamina, freedom, and artistry to all students)
- Uses recording studio technology in lessons to improve student analysis of their instrument/progress *works as a great teaching tool and metric for students to improve
- Delivers professional-grade studio recordings after completion of a song worked on in lessons (for students to share with their friends and family)
- Participates in several vocal ensembles, choirs, and singing activities in her community
- Serves as a worship leader at Action Church in FL
"He's A Tramp"
"So Will I"
our contact information
465 Rainbow Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707