Instruments Taught: Piano, Singing, Guitar, Drums, Songwriting
Is the Owner and Founder of TAM
• Over 10 years experience teaching music/singing lessons
• Triple majored in music at Belmont University
• Created his own scientifically-based singing curriculum (that delivers vocal range, power, stamina, freedom, and artistry to all students)
• Teaches pop, rock, classic rock, metal, country, musical theater, southern gospel, CCM, and R&B
• Uses his recording studio technology in lessons to improve student analysis of their instrument/progress *works as a great teaching tool and metric for students to improve
• Delivers professional-grade studio recordings after completion of a song worked on in lessons (for students to share with their friends and family)
• Is a published choral composer with Colla Voce; his choir music has sold over 10,000 copies
"I Can Only Imagine"
"If Everyone Cared"
"Like A Stone"
"O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"
"Getting You Home"
"No More Night"
"Somewhere I Belong"